WE ARE LOOKING FOR BEEKEEPERS!
Nectarist is looking for one or more beekeepers to work in the apiary. With our young and dynamic team, you will contribute to the construction of our sustainable apiary.
Beekeepers who can work full time from March to September 2022, with a permanent contract for 2023.
Beekeepers who want to support the apiary with flexible hours and can make themselves available earlier in the week during the months of May, June and July.
- You are passionate about the life of bees and have the ability to care for them responsibly
- You have at least two years experience with your own bees. You have already raised your queens? You're off to a great start!
- A B or BE license is an advantage.
What we offer
- An attractive salary. Beekeepers with a company number can also apply!
- The opportunity to hone your beekeeping skills and gain knowledge in our apiary.
- A place in our enthusiastic and dynamic team!
Send your cover letter to é[email protected]
For the attention of Johan De Vleeshouwer.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS!
Nectarist is looking for students to help us with various tasks in the apiary. Do you have at least 1 free day per week and are you not afraid of manual work? We welcome you with open arms!
Who is it ?
- You are a student
- You can free yourself 1 or more days a week
- You are free during the Carnival vacations
- No experience in beekeeping necessary
- Tasks in the apiary, anything that does not involve bees
- Painting and preparing the hives
- Melting wax wafers
- Other auxiliary tasks
Are you interested?
Send your motivation letter to [email protected] for the attention of Johan De Vleeshouwer.
Blog Read our latest new blog messages here
Like many things, Tournee Minerale will look a little different this year. No cries, there are many delicious mocktails that you can easily prepare at home.
The first rays of sunshine of the year have paid off. Happy faces, budding flower buds and buzzing bees. In short: the perfect taste of spring.
The hay fever season has started again. So many among us start sneezing and sniffling again with itchy eyes to boot. Fortunately, our bees can also help us with this.