Fancy a delicious meal with savoury cheese and a sweet topping? Do you also lack time to conjure up a delicious meal on the table? Or rather in need of a quick snack to acommpany your glass of wine? Then the Camembert drizzled with honey in the oven is undoubtedly the perfect meal for you!
* Half Camembert
* Bread of your choice
* Olive oil
* 1 Fresh fig
* Fresh rosemary
* Fresh thyme
* Balsamic honey
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the Camembert in a fireproof dish. Carve the cheese and sprinkle with some rosemary (coarsely chopped), olive oil, honey and a little pepper.
- Bake the Camembert in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, until it starts to color and soften.
- Cut the fig into slices.
- Remove the camembert from the oven. Place it in a dish of your choice or leave it in the fireproof dish.
- Arrange the slices of fig next to the cheese.
- Drizzle with extra honey and fresh thyme leaves.
- Finally, cut the bread into rough pieces and place it with the camembert.