*Slice of wholegrain bread of your choice (1.5cm thick)
* 4 slices of soft goat cheese
* 1 Tablespoon of balsam honey
* Handful of arugula
* Coarsely chopped walnuts
* Dried cranberries
* 2 Fresh strawberries
* Raspberry vinegar (or other of your choice)
* Olive oil, pepper, sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Cut the bread in half and top each half with two slices of the cheese.
- Place the buns on the rack in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to obtain a golden brown glow.
Meanwhile, make the salad.
- Mix the arugula with the nuts and cranberries.
- Slice the strawberries into quarters and add these too.
- Drizzle with olive oil and a few drops of vinegar.
- Finish with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients well.
Remove the toast from the oven plate it along with the salad. Divide the honey over both halves of the toast.
Enjoy your meal!